We are proud to host the first annual Winter Wonderland held on Saturday, December 10, 2022 from 10am to 6pm. This event will benefit the Autism Society of NC and JDRF. We hope to raise awareness and funds to support members of our local community with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Type 1 Diabetes.
Winter Wonderland will have holiday fun for the whole family:
- Festival of Trees.
- Local vendors.
- On-Stage performances and live music.
o Highlighting several local organizations that benefit individuals with disabilities.
- Photos with SANTA.
- Winter Wonderland games for the kids.
- Letters to Santa.
- Face Painting.
- Food & Beverage sales including holiday hot cocoa & coffee.
We are looking for vendors for this year’s Winter Wonderland!
Location: 4608 Coddington Loop, Wilmington, NC 28405
Time: 10am to 6pm. Saturday, December 10, 2022.
Set Up: Vendors may set up on Friday from 12 noon – 3:30pm, or Saturday 8am - 10am.
Booth rental is $20. Vendors must provide their own tables and display items. Chairs will be provided. This is an indoor venue. Booth Space is 10ft by 10ft. If you need electricity, it is an extra $10.
Please reach out via email if interested: EastCoastCares910@gmail.com
- We encourage holiday items, but you can sell anything you like as long as the items meet the criteria listed below. The staff at the East Coast Winter Wonderland reserve the right to remove any vendor that does not comply with the information listed below.
- No Political items.
- Nothing with vulgar words or images.
- Nothing that is offensive to any particular race, sex, or demographic.
- No vendor will have exclusive rights to the show.
- East Coast Cares will assign your booth location based on when we receive your application.
- No pets allowed.
- Applications and payment must be submitted on or before November 15, 2022.
- Payments can be made here (Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the correct option ) or by mailing a check made out to East Coast Cares with your application.
- All vendors must be packed up by 7:30pm on the 10th.
- All vendors must print and fill out the application below. This can be scanned and returned to email@example.com or it can be mailed to East Coast Volleyball Academy at 4608 Coddington Loop, Wilmington, NC 28405.
- Only 1 car allowed in the parking lot per vendor booth.